Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tripping


The smell of your skin lingers
Is it reality
Or is it a fantasy in my head
Your scent tucked tight like the sheets on my bed
I haven’t touched you in a minute
The last time I won’t forget
I can’t get a grip
Let this shit ride
I keep the thoughts of you alive
Pity this fool
Fool who’s so caught up on you
I don’t wanna be happy
So…..
I make everything blue
I can’t have you but I want you
I’m a fool for you such a fool for you
I bought your cologne just to spray it in the air
I spray it in my hair
Just to have you on my pillow
I sleep in your boxers and a tee just to feel you on me
Your head on my lap as I rub your back
Dream of you at night your voice in my ear in my mind everywhere
I’m so gone
No coming back
In this alternate reality
You’re mine
The fairy tale from hell
Cause when I wake up reaching for you
You’re not there and I realize its a dream
Roll over close my eyes and picture you again

No comments:

Post a Comment