Thursday, June 28, 2012

Impossible


Am I the one chasing now?
Always thought I was waiting…
Watching you pace
Mind flooded with the possibility of our love affair ending
I can’t read your mind
Try to catch your eye
Search your face for a sign
This isn’t easy
You make things so hard
How can I love you
When you keep up your guard
You can’t keep treating me this way
Locking me out when we get too close
I just got something on my mind
I’m sick of being treated like the enemy all the time
Like I’m forcing you to love me
I’m just waiting for my time
If you don’t know or hell if you won’t admit what you’re feeling
Let me know I’ll walk away
Just don’t hide the truth from me
I don’t know what hurts you
I just want to make it right
Be the one you need in your life
Make the impossible possible
Let me in
If only for one night

No comments:

Post a Comment