Thursday, June 28, 2012

Done


I always knew we were on different levels
Things seem mutual to you
I was always a step ahead
A little bit deeper
Thinking of you first
Trying my best to keep you safe
Never wanting to see you hurt
Tonight I feel so different
I always cared too much
Tables turned
Like you I’m starting to not give a fuck
Can’t rely on you when times get tough
There’s no one but me to hold onto
The only one I can trust
I won’t make a fuss
I know you’re not clutch
I’m at the bottom of your list
Random bitches come before me
When I needed you most you ignored me
Like my life and downfalls were boring
You won’t ever support me
So how can you even say you love me?
Who were you fooling?
Talking bullshit as usual that’s all you’re doing
This shit is getting old
Take your shit and hit the door
When you needed me I was always there
Never again
Grab your shit
Take it all I don’t fucking care
Dont take my keys not even the spare

No comments:

Post a Comment