Thursday, June 28, 2012

Torture Chamber


I was naive
Caught in a web
A bed
Egyptian cotton sheets of deceit
Walls caving in
Cant escape these feelings
I should have known I was used for amusement
The way you seduce Im your prisoner
Searching for an escape
My disease
Cancer
Theres no cure for you
Im about to break
Addicted to your allure
Getting nothing in return
How did I get here
What did I do to deserve this pain
This burn
Third degree
I need to get away
You always call me back
When something's bad for you
You cant
You wont let go
What do you do
Ive been devoured completely
Ive lost control I hate to show you your power over me
Cant see thru the smoke
Your love was all an illusion
I cant stop this ache
Every step leads to another mistake
Every breath smothers me
Inside Im screaming
Begging
Pleading
My heart is my enemy
Every beat reminds me of you
Im feigning for you
Yearning for more
Every step leads me to your door

No comments:

Post a Comment