Thursday, June 28, 2012

Naked



Should be smooth.
A free feeling.
Fresh.
Shame should be absent as garments fall to the floor.
No need to hide.
No complications.
With you I should be myself.
Naked shouldn't be this bad.
Who wants to be vulnerable?
The truth.
I am you.
We are one.
Will you still love me.
If I confess everything will you still love me?
If I show you everything will you.
still see the beauty in me?
The beautiful creation that is me?
I'm only human this you know.
My naked body is covered with marks and bruises.
Pain
Hurt
Regret
Mistakes
If I strip down and show you it all.
The shame from the past.
The insecurity that is the present.
The uncertainty in my future.
Will you guide me?
Hold my hand.
Stand beside me.
Guard me when stones are thrown.
Carry me when I'm weak
Be what I need.
Fulfill your promises.
Naked beyond the physical.
Bare my mental and spiritual skin.
Will you lay with me?
Cherish these moments.
Admire the knowledge and strength in this skin.
If I get naked for you.
I ask you not to judge.
Just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment