Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fill Me


I’m lost
The tunnel is dark
The end is before me
I hear my screams
I pray as I drop to my knees
I need you
Be with me
Hold my hand
Guide me
Clarity and peace are not enough
I need you
Be with me
I’m begging and pleading
I’m losing me
Giving up all hope
Forgetting who you want me to be
Choosing hell over my destiny
Demons fill me breaking my spirit
Yet your light is still here God
It’s burning in my soul
I can feel it
Stay with me
Be my eyes when I cannot see
My strength when I get too weak
My arms when I cannot reach
My voice when I can’t speak
Fight these demons
I rebuke the…
Hold my hand guide me
Believe me when I say
You are my everything
This road to salvation I long and hard
For you I am willing to take it
Fill me Lord
With you I can make it

No comments:

Post a Comment