Thursday, June 28, 2012

Giving The Best


In the morning
No feather light kiss to your cheek
We don’t have sweet goodbyes
No whispers about our shared pleasures
No breaths wasted
No time to speak
How many times have we said we’re done?
I lost count after one
The first time was believable
Second time not so much
Are we over us?
Us as in the random hook-ups
Drunk nights I’ll send that sooooooooooo txt
You know I just want to fuck
Door unlocked
Find my way and we do us
We never bothered to know each other
After the fucking it could have been something
We’ve gotten to the point where we don’t even like each other
Or is that a part of the game?
Why do I let you get under my skin?
Talk shit to make the sex better?
These are the thougts I gather as we take yet another “break”
Then I’m back at your door
We fuck
Take leave until we get drunk and lust kicks in
To say we’ve shared the deepest parts of ourselves with one another
Pass by on the street and we don’t even speak
Our eyes never meet
Yet I end up back in your bed
Hands gripping the hair on your head
Kissing your chest
You bite my lips my neck
I guess we’ve found what we like best about each other
No words just moans
Your sheets wet with our sweat
As we give our best

No comments:

Post a Comment