Monday, November 8, 2010

What Women Want

There has been a TT on Twitter the past couple days  
#WhatWomenWant .... I see a couple guys saying how can you know what a  
woman wants if she doesn't know what she wants. There is some truth to  
this. Many women don't know what they want. It can change day to day  
hell it could change a few times a day.

Most women generally want a few of the same things.
1. Happiness
2. Security
3. Good sex
4. Honesty


Like what's listed above I want those exact same things (plus a few  
more)

A woman wants to be happy. A woman can be happy by herself but there's just something  
that having a partner adds. Waking up seeing his face cooking for him  
scratching his back kissing him just hearing touching talking to him  
things like that make make women happy. Knowing that there's someone who loves  
her for who she is.

A partner also adds security. Mental security and also financial.  
Every woman wants a man who has his own and enough for her too. No  
matter how "independent" she claims to be she wants a man to make her  
feel like a queen. There are some things you just CANNOT do yourself.

Good sex well that just speaks for itself. A woman wants to be  
satisfied.

No one wants to be lied to. Me personally I don't care if the truth is  
gonna make me cry throw a tantrum stress me out or whatever tell me  
the TRUTH don't lie to me. Don't spare my feelings give it to me all  
of it. Keep it 100 24/7 365. I sure as hell won't lie to you so tell  
me the truth. Honesty is key.


I'll speak for myself now because I'm NOT every woman. I know what I  
want a few things change here and there but it's basically the same  
month to month. I don't change my mind daily. I know what I want and I  
stick with that.

I want someone with a level head with goals ambitious. A JOB. Has a  
good relationship with his parents. Honest. Spmeone who understands  
that i can be selfish. Who doesnt judge me for my silly mistakes.  
Someone who doesn't take all my BS. I have a smart mouth handle me  
without putting your hands on me. I'm a litle shallow I like chubby  
guys and that's about it. Appreciates my mind. Respects my opinions.  
Wants kids. Etc etc etc... I want simple things not too much just  
small simple things...

Like I said before some women are confused but we all are. It's human 
nature
. Stop and think maybe it's not the woman who doesn't know what  
she wants, maybe you're just not confident or man enough to give it to  
her. Maybe it's all you.

No comments:

Post a Comment