Friday, November 26, 2010

Speedin' to your END !!

I-10 racing
Going nowhere fast
Just thinking
Contemplating
Putting mind at ease
Before it's over
Not slowing down 
Life in my rearview
Dash holds a photo of you
Gorgeous face and smile
Ugh how I hate it
Yes I've been drinking
Erasing
Our ...
My ...
Painful memories
I've been praying for the end
Come soon
*in background radio plays*
This would be a beautiful death
Jumping out the window
Letting everything go..... 
HaShit makes since now
Crashing ain't so beautiful though
Scars left behind
Closed casket
Moms collapsing
Yea too much
Easy death
I'm praying for it
Lifes so hard
I let down my guard
To get hurt
Never again
Pain and all the trouble caused
I believed in hope
Silly me
Foolish dreams
Relying on destiny
Praying to God
How could he let this happen to me
I loved him
I did everything for him
My life was him
Fuck this
I can't do this
Too many lies
Fucked up my life
I want it to be over
*stops car*
No tomorrow
No more sorrow
*gets out*
times a wastin'
*walks to trunk*
No time for floor pacin'
*opens trunk*
hey baby 
Surprise SURPRISE!!!
I couldn't let you get away with your shit
Cheatin on me with that bitch
I know everything
From beginning to end
She was my best friend
Look at her
Dead
Single shot to the head
While giving you head
Ironic isn't it?
Hahahahahahaha
Did you say I'm crazy?
Yea I'm crazy
That's the way you made me
Haha
Time to put you to rest
Eternally
Sooo any last requests???
Oh what's that you say???
Empty the clip in your chest???
My pleasure
*shots fired*


To Be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment