Saturday, November 27, 2010

Speedin' to your END .... pt II 7 days of Torture

In the air
Ha you thought it would end that easy
Not likely
I have have plans for my Beau
I'm gonna torture you
Slowly
Live out my sick fantasies
You'll regret the day you met me
Disrespected me
You thought you were the man
Sleeping with as many women as you can
Now the time has come for you to pay
Sit back relax I have some things to say
*clears throat*
I have plans for you
I'm gonna make you hurt
bury you alive
beneath 6 ft of dirt
or maybe cut off each limb
watch you bleed to death
nah that would be a big mess
ugh I don't wanna stress
I'm getting frustrated
I can't wait to kill you
that's it
ill hang you and watch you choke to death
oh yes that's it
in the meantime
I'll leave you in the trunk to rot with your dead bitch
*slams trunk*

No comments:

Post a Comment