Friday, November 26, 2010

Invade Your Space

Inches apart
I feel the beats of your heart
Pulse matches mine
I feel your warmth
Heat radiates
Skin so smooth
Scent so clean
Fingers graze your forearm
I just wanna be near you
Make you uncomfortable
Unsure of my motives
My next move
Uneasy
I just wanna smell you
Weird I know
Rub the arch in your back
Be sneaky rub your booty
Lick your neck
Not always being sexual
I just want to be next to you
Sit in your lap as you watch tv
Blow in your ear
Sharing hugs
Unexpected kisses
Sneak up behind you
Spoon you
Love taps
Touching you
Gently kissing you
Nose
Eyes 
Forehead 
Cheeks
Chin
Pink lips
Nibble on your ear
I just want to invade your space
I wanna be close oh so close
Im your shadow
Never leaving your side
Invading your space
If that's alright

No comments:

Post a Comment