Friday, October 22, 2010

Self Seduction

*knock knock knock*
he's here
the sight of him
my inhibitions disappear
unlocks the door
clothes hit the floor
No need to be subtle
I've waited long enough
I had no reason to rush you
I love you
I wanna touch you
suck you
fuck you
kiss your sweet lips
tease you with my finger tips
rub your back
lick your neck
better yet lick you mmmm
from head to toe
I wanna have you here on the floor
dont close the door
let the neighbors hear
me scream your name
drive me insane
from the back
from the side
let me ride
pleasure
deep inside
theres no end to our love making
I cant take it
you wont stop until Im there
scratch my back
pull my hair
oh yes baby
keep it right there
stroking faster
and faster
legs shaking
back breaking
deep breath
damn Im getting there
before we cum
staring in his eyes
then he STOPS
I ask him why
then it hits me
damn my batteries died

No comments:

Post a Comment