Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear John

Love was a game
You played me
Now Im insane
Scratch your car
burn you clothes
*spark up*
now me and girls are on the road
to her house
I see you there
What I'll do next
Hell I don't care
Shoot that bitch
Grab a knife
Now I just wanna take your life
breathe baby breathe
put your mind at ease
but there's one thing you should know
baby you're gonna die slow
behind this hoe
Did you love her?
I think NOT
you just wanted a quick NUT
if you wanna fuck
you had me
but with her you had to be
just had to see what it was like
Now I have to end your life
you promised me eternity
I wanted you to plant your seed
*stab*
John I loved you yes I did
*stab*
I wanted to have your kids
*stab*
I gave you my fucking heart
*stab*
Now its yours I'll RIP APART
*passes out*
I wake up
DEATH in the air
and there's blood EVERYWHERE
I scream JOHN ARE YOU THERE ..............

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment