Monday, October 25, 2010

Rejection

There are many forms of rejection. Rejection from a job. I know Im not the only person who gets beaucoup rejection emails shit I got one from the Dollar Store.

My favorite is "Broke Ass Nigga Rejection" thats when you go shopping and you credit card DECLINES..

Then there's that relationship rejection Its beyond embarrassing if you ask me. Rejection hurts your ego. It's like taking a brick to the face. Honestly I've been rejected a few times (scouts honor). It's on my list of my Top 10 fears right under dying.

Every time I've been DECLINED it stung a lil bit. I actually cried once (that's a long story to be told over a few bottles of Agavero accompanied by 2 shot glasses). I can recall being told "A closed mouth don't get fed" and my response was always "And a tender heart won't break either" ..

My question is. Is it easier to just put yourself out there? Let that man/woman know you're interested or just sit around saying what if... Would you rather let the opportunity for something good to pass you by?



I always say "If ya hungry speak up they might feed ya otherwise sit on ya ass and starve while that other man eat cha dinner" .. Open ya mouth. If you're REJECTEd take ya L and keep it moving. Rejection happens to the BEST of us. I'm a prime example. It's not gonna kill you. I'm still living breathing eating and cracking jokes on the dudes who rejected me shit we all cool. look at it like this rejection is just a way to get rid of the bruised apples before you get that PERFECT juicy red Granny Smith apple ...

TMO (Thats My Opinion) Dont sleep on it. Speak on it playa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment