Tuesday, November 8, 2011

M.C.K

There ain’t no way in hell
I can be just friends with you
Things got out of hand
I fell
Fast
Hard
Didn’t crash
Couldn’t prevent the inevitable
The moments were incredible
What did I call you?
My Chocolate King
No one could touch you
I see you
Alone in the world
No one else is there
Background niggas didn’t compare
In a crowded room
My eyes find you
Linger there
If I had to define perfection
Id spell your name
You’re so fucked up
Yet you admit it
I love it
Top to bottom perfect
Addict
My heroine
I’m addicted
Can’t get you out of my system
I say I just want one last hit
I’m always feigning
Good things always come to an end
Feeling bad cause you let me get too deep
Bitterness starts to seep
Well
Apologizes don’t move me
So when I walk by
If I catch your eye
Act like you don’t know me

No comments:

Post a Comment