Saturday, November 19, 2011

Again

I dont love you
The thought of having you to myself
Just one time
Is
Insane
Images of the things
I’d do
To you
Won’t leave my brain
Tender kisses
To deep strokes
Thoughts provoke
A side of me I pretend doesn’t exist
I hate to think like this
Longing
To feel
Hands on my breasts
Tongue on my neck
And
Mmmmmmmm
No I’m starting to sweat
Stop myself
Before I’m knocking at your door
Before my knees are planted on the floor
I’m giving you more than I expected
I know you won’t reject it
Thinking about your member
Hard
Yet you worked me tender…ly
Deep strokes
Sweat dripping
Moans
I need to hide my keys
I don’t wanna back track
But when you hit me from the back
Grabbed my neck
Hair pulling
Shit I need a drink
Let me think
NO!
Don’t think
I need to sleep
A deep sleep
Ugh don’t say deep
Now my knees are getting weak
Yea I’m weak
Weak for that ….
Mmmmmmmm
I need to get a grip on things
Control this
Get on top of it
Top?
Yea I used to ride that…
I need to STOP!
Pros
And
Cons
Eff it
For me it’ll be positive
Cause once I cum
I’m outta there
For good
Or until
My knees get weak
Or I have a flashback
Arching my back
And holding my breath
So I won’t moan
It always happens in public
When I want it the most
I just can’t control it
I find myself

In your bed
Again….

No comments:

Post a Comment