Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weak

Here's the issue
We tripping
Headed on the right path
Then we start slipping
Back to the beginning
I thought we'd learned from our
Mistakes
I thought we were taking a
Break
We're right back at square 1
I'll admit it was a little crazy
His actions they persuade me
It's like she's always in control
I couldn't say NO
In our right state of mind
I refused to hit the door
Now my panties
Shirt 
Bra 
Pants 
On the floor
She plays this like a game
To see how far I'll go
The things I might do
She already knows
Now im sitting here fighting myself
Cause I know
I've slipped again
I try to stop her but Ill never win
She's always there 
Looking for attention
On a mission for pleasure
My own little Devil
Hell in some Cheekies 
She coaxes my mind
Telling me lies
I'm constantly
Fighting this other person inside
The bitch just won't die
She goes by the name of Naomi
Between my thighs is where she resides

No comments:

Post a Comment