Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lips Sealed

Everything I want
Is what you want
You give me what I want
You're exactly what I want
But not quite what I want
Cause what I want is not you
But exactly what I want
If that makes sense
Shit
I don't know what I want
Cause whats pretty & shiny in the light
Aint worth shit at night
Seeing you with somebody else hurts
Knowing I had my chance
I let it pass
Not taking a second glance
Now I sit & dream about the past
Our past
What coulda been our future
If it was up to me I'd give you everything I've got
It's too late now
Another queen is in my spot
On my throne
What I know now is my happy home
I sit and watch you touch so intimately
Envy in my eyes
Knowing you need her more than earth needs a sunrise
Like you once needed me
Things I took for granted
The passionate way you loved me
The way I love you now
But it's too late for me
These feelings I'll leave un-aired
A love triangle is hardly a fiasco I seek

No comments:

Post a Comment